Sunday, October 18, 2009

Military Wedding in South Florida, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami











I am a former Marine who served during peace time. I'd love to do more military weddings and offer a discount to the bride and groom. This is a wedding I shot at the Ocean Manor Hotel & Resort in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
I will offer the same discount to our civil servants--police and firefighters as well as teachers.








Please visit my website at http://www.wpbphoto.com/ for more pictures.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful photographs collection.Wedding couple looking very nice.

zerry ht said...

Seems to be an amazing wedding. I am arranging my cousin’s wedding reception next month and have been searching for exemplary venues in Atlanta. Looking for a spacious one and hope to find one in time and budget.